This Area Is One Of The Most Influential In How Your Body Functions, And Yet It’s Also One Of The Most Overlooked.
To have a strong lower back and core, to have good posture, and keep unhelpful hurdles like back, neck, shoulder, and hip pain at bay – you need to ensure you develop this particular area of your body.
The Thoracic Spine
The thoracic spine area of the body is integral to:[/text_block]
- Being able to breathe with good biomechanics (believe it or not, many people do not breathe optimally these days!)
- Eliminating cranky upper shoulder tension
- Having enough mobility to play sports or do house chores without wrenching your back
After watching the webinar, you’ll know:
- Thoracic spine anatomy, explained simply
- Four tests to evaluate your thoracic spine function and mobility
- Three solutions to make your thoracic spine more mobile and strong
- Proper breathing mechanics and why they are important
- How to make your workouts & daily life more supportive of thoracic spine health
- Click the ‘Buy Now’ button below.
- Enter your payment and contact details.
- Check your email for your special link to access The Thoracic Spine: A Single Solution For Multiple Problems
No issue was missed and each one explained well, including issues I didn’t even think of to be included.
Your complete understanding of the theory and practice of exercise physiology was openly demonstrated because of the content explaining the cause and effect of issues, forecast and solutions of impediments to achieving foundational strength, and the precise replies given; including a question I personally asked. It was as if you had been watching me, but I guess you just know your work so well.”[/text_block]
— Arthur A.
How Will I Get Access To This Webinar?
After purchase, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the Webinar and Raw Transcript.
What Software Do I Need To Access This Webinar?
To watch this webinar, you will need an internet connection to stream the video.