The Four Steps To Shoulder Revival
If you're dealing with stiff, sore or weak shoulders, then join me as I walk you through The Four Steps To Shoulder Revival.
In this nearly hour long Virtual Workshop Webinar, you'll discover the causes of your shoulder aches and pains. We'll cover what's resulting in hunched shoulders, aching mid-upper back and weak arms.
By the time you've gone through this entire Virtual Workshop Webinar, you'll:
- Implement an important "childhood throwback behaviour" in your daily life, increasing your shoulder strength.
- Use Tissue Reconditioning to take your muscles tissue from stiff and stuck to responsive and moveable.
- Tap into the little known connection between your hips and shoulders to increase your power and stability.
- Use your all day radar to stop the causes of shoulder aches and pains before they can strike.
The Four Steps To Shoulder Revival is made up of two parts.
First, you have the full and complete, High Quality video presentation. This includes Q&A that was recorded live with members of The Unbreakable Body, and having this ensures you have all the information you need to apply The Four Steps.
(Access to this workshop, and others) is included as part of their $300 premium membership to The Unbreakable Body).
Secondly, you have the complete transcript of the presentation that you can read along with, print out to make notes, and review at a later date - at no extra cost.
Buyers of Fit For Real Life webinars appreciate this inclusion, as it allows them to get an in-depth connection with the steps in the presentation.
You'll be able to access both these parts immediately after your purchase is confirmed.
To get immediate access to the entire Virtual Workshop Webinar on The Four Steps To Shoulder Revival, here's what you'll need to do:
- Click the 'Buy Now' button below.
- Enter your payment and contact details.
- Check your email for your special link to access The Four Steps To Shoulder Revival
SPECIAL PRICE ENDS IN
How Will I Get Access To This Webinar?
After purchase, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the Webinar and Raw Transcript.
What Software Do I Need To Access This Webinar?
To watch this webinar, you will need an internet connection to stream the video.