Could This Counter-Intuitive Approach To Strength And Mobility
Help You Eliminate Aches And Pains While
Enhancing Your Movement Patterns, Too?
In a world where “your workout is my warm-up” is a meme that still exists, and everywhere you look, the concept of “do more” is being pushed as The Way to get what you want, this counter-intuitive approach has helped every day people to:[/text_block]
- Eliminate back and knee pains
- Create fluid, pain free and powerful movement patterns
- Develop a durable, injury-resistant body
I walked them through “The One Ounce Less Principle” and the fundamentals that make it up – as well as answering questions directly.
Understanding this principle will help you discover how you can:
• Make your body more durable and fend off aches and pains
• Become smarter in your training, so that your exercise builds you up, instead of causing you injury
• Know what will work for you if you’re coming back from an injury[/text_block]
- Click the ‘Buy Now’ button below.
- Enter your payment and contact details.
- Check your email for your special link to access The “One Ounce Less” Principle
No issue was missed and each one explained well, including issues I didn’t even think of to be included.
Your complete understanding of the theory and practice of exercise physiology was openly demonstrated because of the content explaining the cause and effect of issues, forecast and solutions of impediments to achieving foundational strength, and the precise replies given; including a question I personally asked. It was as if you had been watching me, but I guess you just know your work so well.”[/text_block]
— Arthur A.
How Will I Get Access To This Webinar?
After purchase, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the Webinar and Raw Transcript.
What Software Do I Need To Access This Webinar?
To watch this webinar, you will need an internet connection to stream the video.