Whether you’re a runner or not, you’re going to love this conversation I had with Tyson Popplestone on his podcast, Relaxed Running. We discussed a variety of topics that will help you – runner or not – to be more successful in taking care of your body.
On the show, we talked about:
- Is surgery the right first thing to do if you’ve got aches or pains? If it’s not, what is the right first thing to do?
- The Signal/Response Principle and how to send better signals during your day-to-day so your body will respond more favorably for you.
- How to use The Explorer’s Mindset to do better experiments with your body so you can see if what you’re doing is actually working for you.
- The Six Pillars of an Unbreakable body and how you can build your base to fortify yourself against aches and pains.
- How getting out of your head and into your body will make your experience of fitness and body care so much better
- My own personal story of the struggles and hardship I faced that led me to the place I am in today.
- My current thinking about the ‘natural footwear’ movement.
Watch the episode below or click here to listen to it on Apple Podcasts.
And if you enjoy running, would like to enjoy running, or you’d like to get faster in your running, I highly recommend you check out more of Tyson’s podcasts and his coaching program.